General terms and conditions
§1 Validity towards companies and definitions of terms
(1) The General Terms and Conditions of Business stated below refer to all
Deliveries that take place between us and a consumer. It the to the respective
The current version must be respected.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into legal transactions for the purposes of
which are mainly neither of their independent professional or commercial
employment (see § 13 BGB).
§2 Contract conclusion, storage of the contract content
(1) The following requirements for the conclusion of a contract refer to all
Orders, which take place over the Onlineshop https://gb-customs.shop.
(2) Upon conclusion, the contract is binding with
D-20251 Hamburg, Germany
(3) The presentation of the goods constitute a non-binding invitation to the consumer
to order goods. It is not a legally binding contract offer on our part. Comes
it to the order, the consumer gives an offer binding for him on the
conclusion of the contract.
(4) If we receive an order for our Internet store, the following regulations shall apply
note: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by
Order procedure in our store successfully completed.
When ordering, the following steps are completed:
1) Selection of the desired product
2) Order confirmation by clicking on the button named “Order”
3) Check the details in the shopping cart
4) The “walk” to the cash desk by entering the button created for this purpose
5) Login by registration (optional)
6) Re-check of the entered data
7) By clicking on the order button, the order is binding
Before a binding order is placed, the consumer can return to the page where the customer data is saved by activating the back function of his browser in order
Correct input errors. As soon as the order has been completed, it will be shipped
a generated confirmation e-mail. This concludes the purchase contract.
(5) the order data will be sent to you by e-mail. The AGB
can also be viewed online at any time on the website of our store. For reasons of
security your order data is no longer available online.
§3 Shipping costs, prices, payment options and due date
(1) The indicated prices do not contain value added tax, since the owner of GB-Customs.store has the small business status. In addition there are possible shipping costs.
(2) Payment methods are prepayment, Paypal & credit card.
(3) If the consumer chooses payment in advance, he is obliged to pay immediately after
to comply with the conclusion of the contract of reimbursement of the purchase price.
§4 Shipment of goods
(1) Insofar as the product description of an article does not allow any other conclusion, our
Products ready for immediate shipment. It follows that the delivery will be made within 3
working days. When paying by prepayment, please make sure that the deadline for
the delivery starts on the day following the payment order to the transferring bank
If the end of the period is on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday which
applies at the place of delivery, this shall be postponed to the next working day.
§5 Reservation of title
Until the purchase price is paid, we reserve the right of ownership of the goods.
§6 Right of revocation of the consumers
In the following the requirements are described, after which consumers of their right of revocation
can make use of. As a consumer counts every natural person, which legal transactions to
purposes, which are predominantly not their independent or commercial professional activity, and which are not
are to be assigned.
Within fourteen days, you have the right to cancel the closed
contract to be revoked. The revocation period begins to run as soon as you or one of your
a third person, who is not the supplier, has received the goods
If you want to assert your right of revocation, you must send an e-mail to
make a clear statement about your decision. Letters, faxes or e-mails will
accepted. You can use the attached sample form, but informal letters are
Consequences of revocation
As soon as your revocation reaches us, we commit ourselves to return all received
payments including the shipping costs (only costs that are not included are excluded, which
beyond the standard shipping offered by us). The fourteen-day repayment period
begins to run from the day we receive the letter of withdrawal. The means of payment
of the refund is identical to what was used for the actual payment.
We reserve the right to refuse the refund until the goods are returned to us
With the use of the right of revocation you commit yourself to return the goods in question within
fourteen days from the day you have informed us of your intention.
If the goods are shipped before the deadline, this condition will be considered fulfilled.
The direct costs of the return shipment must be borne by you.
§7 Warranty regulation
The legal requirements for warranty apply.
§8 Contract language
German is the only contractual language.
§9 Customer service
For questions, complaints and claims you can contact us on weekdays from 8:00 to 18:00
o’clock on workdays:
Status of the AGB: September 2020